|Click to enlarge|
Short explanation of the differences
- Skill advances are now dependant on the selected profession - you can't just buy +10 advance for 100xp like in the 2ed WFRP.
- There are no Fate Points but players may "push their luck" to try avoid death (it will be explained soon).
- There are no mixed scale for the basic stats - all abilities are percentile.
- There are no Magic Points in Morgenstern FRP - all magic spells are based on Hit Points.
- Basic ideas about Hit Points were explained here.
- Corruption track (Taint Points) will have mechanics similar to the Insanity Points (and similar to the corruption rules from Dark Heresy).